Off the Gritt Episode 20
Moving On and Up in 2014
Hooray the first Off the Gritt (my vlog for those of you who are new) of 2014 is up and I'm soooo excited to make many many more. I've been lucky enough to meet some new people last year that have shown me all sorts of ways to improve upon my art in all the ways I like to express myself.
I'd love to hear feedback from you all about ideas for future episodes or whatever.
With this post I've officially started all three of my vlogs and I'm quickly realizing how much I enjoy posting on them. I like to post on FB and other places too of course but this is like actually having a journal for the first time....although I hesitate to call it that cause I've started about a hundred journals in my life and never kept up with any of them....here's to personal growth.
May we all experience it this new year of 2014.
Cheers!
Chris Gritti
No comments:
Post a Comment